Founder member and chair of POTATO is to appear on the Victoria Derbyshire BBC2 programme.
Together with fellow experienced adoptive parents we explain that;
- We love our traumatised adoptees but sometimes it is too hard for them to manage in a family. Love isn’t enough on it’s own.
- Our families and adopted young people need specialist ongoing support.
- Adoptive parents need to be treated kindly by the services. In POTATO group we are kind.
Also, radio 5 are revisiting their file on 4 survey with one of our members speaking as a guest.
If you are an adoptive parents and would like to join our group:
- email our friendly administration support team firstname.lastname@example.org
- please complete the membership form
- do pay the annual donation (currently £10) via paypal or BACS. Or £1 a month. Or donate a supplementary amount to support the work of POTATO group.
- Ask for a visit if you are unknown to group members.
- Enjoy a friendly visit and if desired join our hidden Facebook support group.
- further visits and socials, AGM and annual conference.
You can donate using PayPal
(We comply fully with Data Protection and any information will remain confidential unless there is a serious risk of harm)
Or it is easier and cheaper to donate directly to the POTATO account.
Here’s a message from our treasurer;
I would like to take the opportunity to remind there is an annual membership donation of £10 which could now be sorted by standing order or if you wish to be generous by a £1 a month direct debit.
The account details are :-
Sort code 09-01-28
Account number 90254012
Account name: The Potato Group